Add a page in Site Solution
You can add a page anytime from the Manage Pages dialog.
To add a page:
- Click the Site Pages button in your Yahoo Site Solution toolbar.
YSS Site Pages Button
- The currently open page will be selected for editing. Your new page will be added relative to this page. (Hint: If you'd like to make your new page a subpage of a different page, click to select that other page now. Learn more about subnavigation.)
Click the Add Page button.
YSS Manage Pages Dialog Menu: Add Page Button
- Use the "Choose a page type:" menu to select the kind of page you'd like to add. You can learn about each page type by clicking on it and reading its description on the right side of the dialog window.
YSS Add Page: Page Type Menu
- In the "Page name:" field, enter a name for your page. This name will appear as a link in your site menu (navigation bar), and in the new page's web address.
YSS Add Page Dialog Menu: Page Name Field
- Use the radio buttons to choose if you want to add your new page as a main page or subpage in your site menu. Click the first button to add the new page as a main page; click the second button to add as a subpage. (Your page will be added relative to the last page selected in the Manage Pages dialog.)
YSS Add Page Dialog Menu: Page Organization Radio Buttons
- Click the Add Page button to create your new page and close the Add a Page dialog.
YSS Add Page Dialog Menu: Add Page Button
Note: If you select the PayPal page type, you'll be asked to enter or confirm your PayPal email address. Learn about activating PayPal.
Hint: You can change the location of your new page in your site menu (navigation bar) anytime in the Manage Pages dialog. Learn how to reorder pages.
Your new page is now ready for editing.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.