Find your YouTube video URL
To add a video from YouTube to your site using Yahoo Site Solution, you'll need to know the video's URL. Here's how to find it.
- Find the video on YouTube.
- Locate the URL box in the upper-right corner of the video page.
- Select the URL by double-clicking the URL box.
- Copy the code by pressing Ctrl and C on your keyboard if you're using Windows, or Command and C if you're using a Mac.
- Use the copied URL to add the video to your site in Site Solution.
Tip: YouTube is a third-party video-broadcasting web site not affiliated with Yahoo. Please visit the YouTube help center for questions about using YouTube.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.