Linking to a PDF, Spreadsheet, or Other File
Note: Your visitors can open the file only if they've installed the appropriate software. For example, you need Adobe Acrobat to open a PDF file.
Create a text link or image link
- Under Select a file on your computer, click Browse.
- Find the file you’d like to link.
- Click Create.
- SiteBuilder will scan the your site files.
- If the selected file isn’t already uploaded to your site, SiteBuilder will ask if you want to copy the file into your site.
- If SiteBuilder prompts you to upload the file, click OK.
Create a text link in your Site Contents Pane by dragging
- In SiteBuilder, find and click on the file on your desktop you’d like to link.
- Hold down to drag the file onto a folder in your Site Contents pane.
- SiteBuilder Site Contents Pane.
- Drop your file in that folder.
Add to your page
- In your Site Contents folder, click the + next to the folder’s name to find your file’s name.
- Add the file to your page by dragging.
- Drop the dragged file in your page to add a link.
- Click on the link once.
- Add your new text in the Link menu.
Link Dialog: Text Field
- Click Create
Link Dialog: Create Button
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.