How do I upgrade to the latest version of phpMyAdmin?
If you have phpMyAdmin installed, we recommend that you upgrade whenever a new version becomes available.
To upgrade to the most recent available version of phpMyAdmin:
- Visit your MySQL administration page by clicking the MySQL link on the Create & Update or Index tabs of your Web Hosting Control Panel.
Create & Update Tab: MySQL Database Link
- On the upper-left side of the page, under Database Setup, click the Install/upgrade admin tool link.
Install/Upgrade Admin Tool Link
- Review the phpMyAdmin General Public License and click the I Agree to These Terms button for Installing/Upgrading phpMyAdmin.
PhpMyAdmin Installation/Upgrade Agreement
- Locate the directory in which you originally installed phpMyAdmin and click the corresponding Install phpMyAdmin Upgrade link. Installation will begin automatically.
Install phpMyAdmin Upgrade Link
- On the following page, you'll receive confirmation of the upgrade with a link to your phpMyAdmin home page.
phpMyAdmin Upgrade Confirmation
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.