Cancel your Yahoo Small Business account
Before you cancel
If your plan includes domain registration, your domain name belongs to you until your registration expires, even if you cancel your plan. If you intend to transfer your domain name to another registrar, we strongly recommend that you transfer your domain before you cancel. Learn about what happens to your domain name after you cancel.
When you cancel a Web Hosting, Merchant Solutions, or Business Email plan:
- All business email addresses associated with the plan will be deleted.
- Any email stored in business mailboxes on Yahoo servers will be permanently deleted.
- Any email sent to an email address associated with the domain will be returned to the sender.
- Notify your email users that you intend to cancel, as they'll lose their business email addresses and associated mailboxes (though they won't lose their Yahoo IDs).
After canceling, you'll no longer be able to access website files, emails, control panels, and any other tools provided with your plan. We strongly recommend that you save copies of all of your files, including web pages, emails, and catalogs, to your own computer before canceling.
To cancel a legacy Yahoo Store account (created before September 2003) or a Yahoo Stores account (created after September 2014), please contact us.
To cancel a Yahoo Merchant Solutions account (created between September 2003 and September 2014), follow the steps below under "Cancel your account."
Cancel your account
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel.
Click Cancel Plan under the account you'd like to cancel.
- Re-enter your password.
- Complete the steps on the following pages to cancel your plan.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.