Security Key doesn't work
Check these items if your Security Key doesn't work:
- Security Keys are case-sensitive, so "password" is different from "PaSsWoRd" or "PASSWORD."
- Punctuation and special characters matter.
- Set your browser to accept cookies.
- If you requested a one-time Security Key reset, copy and paste the Security Key you received.
- Check if you accidentally added a space at the beginning or end of the Security Key. This can happen when you copy and paste the Security Key.
If these tips don't work, we’ll help you recover your Security Key.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.