Removing an IP Address from the Block List
You can choose to remove IP addresses from the IP Block List. Buyers should be able to access the checkout process within a few minutes after removing the IP address from the IP Block List, but it may take up to one hour for the IP address to be removed.
To remove an IP address from the IP Block List:
- From the Store Manager, click the "Risk Tools" link appearing in the Order Settings column.
- Select the IP address or range you wish to remove from the IP Block List field (ctrl + click to select multiple entries).
- Click the "Remove" button.
(The IP addresses no longer appear in the IP Block List).
- Click "Done".
Block settings should be applied within several minutes of an IP address being removed from a block list. In rare circumstances, it may be several hours before new block list settings take effect.
- IP Blocking Overview
- Blocking an Individual IP Address
- Blocking a Range of IP Addresses
- What is an IP Address?
- What is CIDR?
- What will a customer see coming from a Blocked IP?
- How do I lookup information for an IP Address from a suspicious order?
- What are the signs of a suspect order?
- Can IP Addresses be spoofed or falsified?
- Is there a limit to the number of entries in the IP Block List?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.