PayPal status shows as "Pending"
Your PayPal status may show as "Pending" in the Payment Center for the following reasons:
- You haven't completed all required steps as outlined by PayPal.
- You're trying to set up a non-US PayPal account. Right now, PayPal doesn't support non-US PayPal accounts with this integration of PayPal Express Checkout.
Reviewing incomplete steps in your PayPal setup
- From the Store Manager, click Payment Center.
- Click PayPal Express Checkout (if it's not already expanded).
- Click check status to get more information from PayPal.
- Sign in to your PayPal account.
- Review the steps shown as incomplete by PayPal. Click Go to start a task.
Figure 2: PayPal Getting Started page showing incomplete items. The example shows a PayPal Payments Pro account, but the same page is used for both PayPal Payments Pro and PayPal Express Checkout, although with some different steps in the checklist.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.