Yahoo Search Marketing Account ID
Your Sponsored Search Account ID and Scripthost Name are required to generate the conversion tags that will be inserted into your store pages. The value entered should exactly match the account number and scripthost name of your Yahoo Sponsored Search account, including any capitalization and special characters. If you enter an incorrect account number or scripthost name, the tags will still be generated and placed on your transaction completion page, but will not function properly.
You can find your Account ID embedded in the Conversion tag displayed near the bottom of the Analytics Settings page of your new Sponsored Search account.
To set up your Sponsored Search Conversion Tags in your Yahoo Store:
Step 1—Copy your Account Number
- Log in to your Sponsored Search account.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click the Analytics link in the top menu bar.
- Ensure analytics have been enabled and and Conversion-only Analytics is selected.
- Find the code near the bottom of the page that begins with