Yahoo Mail Plus FAQ
Yahoo Mail Plus gives you greater control of your inbox with an ad-free email experience, premium customization and security features. Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Plus on iOS, Android, Mobile Web and Desktop.
- Mastercard (credit or debit)
- Visa (credit or debit)
- Discover (credit or debit)
- American Express
- At this time we don't accept cash, checks, money orders or prepaid credit/gift cards.
- Desktop: Manage your subscription any time on the MySubscriptions page.
- iOS: Open your device’s Settings app. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of your screen, then Subscriptions.
- Android: Open the Play Store app on your device. Tap the Menu icon at the top left located in the Search bar, then Subscriptions.
Perks are unlocked with the purchase of an eligible Yahoo Mail Plus subscription at no added cost. Exclusively enhance your Yahoo experience allowing you to focus on what's important.
As a Yahoo Mail Plus subscriber with the Ad-Lite perk, you may still see limited ads on search.yahoo.com, login.yahoo.com and other Yahoo properties. The majority of ads that are normally displayed are removed to give you more room to focus with fewer distractions. To enable the Ad-Lite experience on your Yahoo mobile apps, please make sure the latest version of the app is installed on your device.
Buy More, Save More
Unlock extra savings when you buy multiple eligible Yahoo Mail Plus subscription offers. For example, if you subscribe to Yahoo Finance Plus, you receive 10% off of a new, eligible Yahoo Mail Plus subscription. See our Terms of Service for additional info.
24/7 general account support
Yahoo Mail Plus subscriptions include 24/7 support for general account inquiries, including billing, account recovery and updating account information. Product-specific support options and hours of operation are limited for Mail, Finance and Fantasy Sports.
Not available in all locales - If the option isn't listed in your account, it's not available at this time.