About Yahoo homepage ads
Several types of ads may appear in your newsfeed, all using a shaded background and the AdChoices logo.
Types of ads
- Article or blog promotions
- Labeled “Promoted by,” “Presented by” or similar text.
- Appears with the name of the advertiser promoting the link.
- Sponsored links to content
- Labeled “Sponsored Content: (advertiser name).”
- Links to websites with information about products or services
- Labeled “Sponsored” or similar text.
- Appears with the advertiser’s name.
Why you may see particular ads
- Relevance to your interests and articles/blogs that you read and videos that you view on Yahoo.
- Ads that are popular among people with your interests.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.