Fix problems with Yahoo Games
Are you having trouble signing into Yahoo Games, loading or playing a game, or locating a game? Here are answers and fixes to common questions and issues that may help you get back to playing.
Did you forget your username or password? Read these articles for help with getting back into your Yahoo account:
If you're having trouble loading or playing a game, try these to fix the issue:
- Check your internet connection.
- Disable browser add-ons or extensions.
- Restart your computer or mobile device.
- Update your desktop or mobile web browser.
- Clear the browser cache on your desktop computer or your mobile device.
- Update your computer's video card drivers. See your computer manufacturer's manual or visit your video card manufacturer's website for more information.
If you're having problems hearing audio for a game, here are a couple of things to try:
- Check your computer or mobile device's volume setting to make sure it isn't muted or at a low volume.
- Check the audio settings in the game. When game sounds are muted, the audio button looks like this: . Click the audio button to unmute the game.
While many games can be played on both desktop and mobile devices, some games may only be available for one platform and not the other. Check the "Game details" section located below the game on a device you're able to access the game with for more information.