How can I reactivate my starter web page?
If you set up a starter web page and decide to forward your domain, your starter web page will be deactivated. However, we save your work, so if you turn off your domain forward, you can reactivate the starter web page you already created. When you reactivate your starter web page, your web site visitors will see your starter web page instead of the web site to which you had been forwarding.
To reactivate your starter web page:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel and click Domain Control Panel. (You'll be prompted to enter your username and password.)
- In the Starter Web Page section, click Reactivate Starter Web Page.
- On the following page, click the Reactivate Starter Web Page button. (If you decide to keep your domain forward intact, choose Cancel.)
- You'll return to the Starter Web Page tool, where you can edit your starter web page.
- When you're ready, click the Publish button at the bottom of the page to make it available to your web site visitors.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.