How do I delete my domain forwarding?
Note: Domain forwarding is available to Yahoo Domains and Business Email customers.
Domain forwarding allows you to redirect your domain name to another web site. You can delete your domain forward from the Domain Control Panel:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel. (You'll be prompted to enter your username and password.)
- Click the Domain Control Panel link for the domain whose record you want to edit.
- From the Domain Control Panel, click Forward Your Domain.
- Click Delete next to the domain forward.
- If you're sure you want to delete your domain name forward, click Delete Forward.
It may take up to 30 minutes for this change to take effect; during this time, visitors will see the forwarded domain.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.