Sign up for a Yahoo account using a feature phone
No matter what type of mobile device you have, Yahoo makes it easy to sign up for an account. You can use your feature phone's mobile Web browser to create a Yahoo account.
- Using your mobile Web browser, go to http://m.yahoo.com/.
- Select Sign in.
- Select Sign up.
- Select one of the following options:
- Using mobile number as Yahoo ID.
- Using 3rd Party Email address as Yahoo ID.
- Enter your first name, last name, mobile number, date of birth, and password.
- An SMS message containing a URL and verification code is sent (expires in 24 hours).
- Using a desktop, tablet or smartphone device, go to the URL and enter the code to complete registration.
You can use your new Yahoo account to access all of Yahoo, but you'll be prompted to upgrade to a full Yahoo ID if you try to access Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.