Sign up for a Yahoo account using a feature phone
You don't have to use a desktop or laptop computer to sign up for a Yahoo account. You can also use the mobile Web browser on your feature phone or tablet to create a Yahoo account.
- Using your mobile Web browser, go to http://m.yahoo.com/.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Create Account.
- Enter the requested information and tap Create account.
- Check the mobile number shown to make sure you can get messages there and tap Send SMS.
- An SMS message containing a verification code is sent to the mobile number you entered (the code expires in 24 hours).
- Enter the code you receive and tap Submit code.
- Tap Get started.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.