Disconnect Facebook/Google account from Yahoo
You can bind your Yahoo Account to Google or Facebook so that you can log in using a Google or Facebook ID. Our instructions will show you how to remove this connection.
Disconnecting your Google/Facebook account from Yahoo
- On a desktop or laptop, visit Yahoo Account Information Page.
- Click Google or Facebook.
- Enter your Google or Facebook sign-in information.
- Click Manage Other Accounts to Sign-in.
- Select Remove next to the Google or Facebook icon.
- A pop-up dialog box will open prompting you to confirm the action.
- You are automatically Signed Out.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.