Sign in to Flickr or Fantasy Sports using a Facebook or Google ID
Signing in to Yahoo now requires a Yahoo ID. Learn about the reasons for the change in the FAQ section below.
If you used a Facebook or Google ID to sign in to Yahoo in the past and haven't upgraded to a free Yahoo Account yet, here's how.
- Go to the homepage for Flickr or Fantasy Sports.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Facebook or Google sign-in?
- Click the Google or Facebook button below.
For these buttons to function properly, you'll need to complete each of the steps exactly as listed above.
To upgrade to a Yahoo ID, please sign in with Google or Facebook below.
Steps once you've clicked one of the buttons
After clicking the Facebook or Google button above, you'll follow one of these processes based on your Facebook or Google account's previous status on Yahoo:
If you have a pre-existing Yahoo ID that hasn't been linked to your Facebook or Google account, you'll need to create a new Yahoo ID.
- Click OK.
- Enter a new Yahoo ID and password.
- Click Continue.
- Once your Yahoo ID is created, click Continue.
If you’ve had a Yahoo ID associated with your Facebook or Google account in the past, you'll receive this prompt.
- Click Continue.
- The Yahoo ID will be your new sign-in info.
- Click Continue to confirm.
If you don't use Flickr or Fantasy Sports, but still have questions about how to access your account, check out our help article and follow the steps to access your account.
- A streamlined Yahoo sign-in experience.
- A single account and password for all Yahoo products, across devices.
- Faster customer support and account assistance.
- Easier password recovery.
If you sign in to Yahoo using Facebook or Google, you'll be asked to upgrade to a Yahoo ID account, or sign in with an existing Yahoo ID.
If you don’t have a Yahoo ID, you'll be asked to create one and your existing data will be accessible with this new Yahoo account.
If you have an existing Yahoo ID already linked to Facebook or Google, sign in with this Yahoo ID since your data is already accessible with that account. If you have an existing Yahoo ID that isn't linked to Facebook or Google, you'll be asked to create a new Yahoo ID. Your existing data will be accessible with this new Yahoo ID.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.