Sign in to Flickr or Fantasy Sports with Facebook or Google
Recently, we removed the ability to sign in to Yahoo using a Facebook or Google ID. From now on, you'll need to sign in with a Yahoo ID to access Flickr or Fantasy Sports.
If you haven't already upgraded your Facebook or Google ID to a Yahoo ID, here's how:
- Go to the homepage for Flickr or Fantasy Sports
- Click Sign in
- Click Facebook or Google sign-in?
- Click the Google or Facebook button below
- For the buttons to function properly, you'll need to complete each of the steps exactly as listed above
To upgrade to a Yahoo ID, please sign in with Google or Facebook below.
Don't delete your Facebook or Google sign-in. Deleting your Facebook or Google sign-in will cause you to lose access to all historical information associated with that sign-in method, including your Fantasy Profile and teams.
Once you click one of the buttons above, you'll follow one of the processes below based on your Facebook/Google account's previous status on Yahoo:
Never linked your Facebook/Google account with a Yahoo account?
If you have a pre-existing Yahoo ID that hasn't been linked to your Facebook or Google account, you'll need to create a new Yahoo ID.
- Click OK
- Enter a new Yahoo ID and password
- Click Continue
- Once your Yahoo ID is created, click Continue
"Did you know you have a Yahoo account?"
If you’ve had a Yahoo ID associated with your Facebook or Google account in the past, you'll receive this prompt.
- Click Continue
- The Yahoo ID will be your new sign-in info
- Click Continue once more to confirm
If you don't use Flickr or Fantasy Sports, but still have questions about how to access your account, check out our help article and follow the steps to access your account.
- A streamlined Yahoo sign-in experience
- A single account and password for all Yahoo products, across devices
- Faster customer support and account assistance
- Easier password recovery
If you sign in to Yahoo using Facebook or Google, you'll be asked to upgrade to a Yahoo ID account, or sign in with an existing Yahoo ID.
If you don’t have a Yahoo ID, you'll be asked to create one and your existing data will be accessible with this new Yahoo account.
If you have an existing Yahoo ID already linked to Facebook or Google, sign in with this Yahoo ID since your data is already accessible with that account.
If you have an existing Yahoo ID that isn't linked to Facebook or Google, you'll be asked to create a new Yahoo ID. Your existing data will be accessible with this new Yahoo ID.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.