Set up group scoring in Tourney Pick'em
In Tourney Pick'em, you get points for correctly picking the winners of each NCAA tournament matchup. The points per correct pick vary depending on your group's scoring system. Commissioners can change the points awarded for correct picks, add multipliers to make certain rounds more impactful, and award bonus points for upset picks or correctly picking lower-seeded teams!
|Default Scoring (Points by Round)|
|Round||Points Per Correct Pick||Points Possible||Best Possible Score|
|Round of 64||1 point||32 points||32 points|
|Round of 32||2 points||32 points||64 points|
|Sweet 16||4 points||32 points||96 points|
|Elite Eight||8 points||32 points||128 points|
|Final Four||16 points||32 points||160 points|
|Championship||32 points||32 points||192 points|
Commissioners can change the points awarded for correct picks, add multipliers to make certain rounds more impactful, or even award upset bonus points for correctly picking lower-seeded teams!
|Custom Scoring Systems||Points per correct pick
|Early Upsets||(Fibonacci with early round upset bonus)|
|Seed Bonus||(Default with seed difference upset bonus)|
- No bonus points - Everyone's picks stand on their own.
- Upset Pick - A flat bonus amount is awarded for correctly picking upsets, and commissioners can change the bonus value on a round-by-round basis.
- Seed Difference - Use point multipliers to give big upsets more value based on the difference in seeds and the round. For example, if you correctly pick a 10-seed to beat a 6-seed in the round of 32 (which has a hypothetical round multiplier of 3), you'd be awarded 12 bonus points. [(10 - 6) * 3 = 12]
From your group's homepage:
- Click Group Scoring.
- Select Use a custom Scoring System.
- Click one of the custom scoring settings.
- Select a bonus option.
- Edit point values, bonuses, and/or multipliers, depending on the bonus type you selected.
- Click Submit.