Download, install or uninstall McAfee Multi Access
McAfee Multi Access provides real-time protection against dangerous viruses and malware for up to 5 devices. McAfee Multi Access works on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets.
- Visit the Protect Premium by Yahoo dashboard or My Subscriptions (if purchased as a premium subscription) from your device.
- Sign in with your Yahoo account.
- Click the Activate now button next to McAfee Multi Access.
- Click the Download button on McAfee's website.
- Click the Download button after agreeing to the License Agreement.
- Run the file once it has finished downloading.
- Restart your computer after the installation is complete. Mobile devices do not require a restart.
- Download the McAfee removal tool.
- Run the file on your computer once it has finished downloading.
- Click Next to advance through the removal process.
- Once it has finished removing McAfee Multi Access, restart your computer.
- Go to your Applications folder.
- Drag and drop the McAfee icon to the Trash can icon on your dock.
McAfee Multi Access will only work as expected with an internet connection (high-speed connection recommended) and with the system requirements outlined below.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- MAC OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 10 or later
Supported Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3—Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server) - Outlook
- WebMail— Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access. (Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Firefox Google
- Chrome Safari (Mac and iOS Only)
- Microsoft Edge
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor