Watch NFL Live on Yahoo Sports on Your Smartphone or Tablet
Watch live local and primetime games on your smartphone or tablet. You’ll just need to make sure your location services are enabled before tuning in.
NFL Live on Yahoo Sports is available on:
- Yahoo Sports app for Android or iOS
- For the best screen reader experience, assistive technology users should download and use either the iOS or Android Yahoo Sports app.
- Yahoo Fantasy app for Android or iOS.
- Yahoo Sports and Yahoo.com mobile web for iOS (Safari only)
- AOL app
- AOL.com mobile web for iOS (Safari only)
- Pixel 2, 3 and 4
- Pixel 1 is not a supported device.
- To get the Spanish language feed switch your device language to Spanish.
- Please note that the apps listed above feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which allows you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more info. You may also visit 'Settings' in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
All national preseason, live local and primetime regular season games, playoffs and Super Bowl LVI are available to stream.
Note - The following games are only available to stream via cellular connection and not available on tablets:
- September 16, 2021: Giants vs. Washington
- September 23, 2021: Panthers vs. Texans
- September 30, 2021: Jaguars vs. Bengals
- October 10, 2021: Jets vs. Falcons
- December 18, 2021: Raiders vs Browns
- December 18, 2021: Patriots vs Colts
- December 23, 2021: 49ers vs. Titans
- December 25, 2021: Colts vs. Cardinals
NFL Live on Yahoo Sports gives you the ability to watch local in-market games and primetime national games.
Having issues watching the game? Use our troubleshooting guides to get back on the field:
- iOS app
- Android app
- Mobile web
- Pixel 2, 3, or 4
- Restarting the Pixel device may help resolve problems with your stream.
NFL Live On Yahoo Sports is only available on mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.These devices and platforms aren't supported:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- The Pixel 1
- Desktop web browsers
- Screen casting/mirroring
- Connected TVs (Samsung, LG, etc)
Make changes to your privacy information by going into the app settings and selecting 'Do not sell my personal information'.