Spot and stop emails from a blocked address
Spam emails can take a lot of our busy time. In many occasions even if we block them we still get their messages, this is happening when an email address has been spoofed to show a different name in the "From:" field. Identify the real name of the blocked email address and stop it for good.
Find the true address in a forged email
- View the full headers of an email to determine if the sender info was changed.
- Compare the bottom From: address to the address in either the Received or Mailfrom field.
- The true sending email address will be viewed in the top most Received or Mailfrom field.
Stop these messages once and for all
- Now that you know the true email address, you can successfully block it.
- Set up filters to automatically sort these messages directly into folders, like Trash.