Delete emails in Yahoo Mail
Delete one or more emails at a time and get rid of old, unnecessary messages in your mailbox and clean your inbox or folders at your convenience.
Delete 1 or more messages
- Select 1 or more messages by checking the boxes next to the email.
- Alternatively, click the Select All icon at the top to select all displayed messages.
- Click the Delete icon at the top of the page.
- Click Ok if prompted.
Note - By default the Select All icon selects 50 emails at a time, you can select more by scrolling down and then clicking the Select All icon..
Delete all messages in a folder
This option isn't available for your Inbox or system folders.
- On the left, mouse over a folder.
- Right click on the folder.
- Select Empty.