Fix mobile security sign in issues
The "Confirm your identity" prompt helps protect your account from unauthorized access. You'll need to clear this prompt in a web browser before you can add your Yahoo account to your mobile device's default mail app.
Verify your account by receiving a code
- Open a web browser on your mobile device and go to mail.yahoo.com.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Click Receive code.
- Select "By phone" or "By email."
- Click Receive code again.
- Check your email or mobile number to get the code, and enter the code in the "Verification code" box.
- Click Verify code.
Now that you've cleared the verification prompt, add your Yahoo account to your mobile device.