Get started with Walmart Online Pickup in Yahoo Mail
You can now fill a Walmart shopping cart directly from your inbox, transforming your shopping experience. For the first time ever, you can browse products, add them to your cart, and buy groceries and non-perishable goods from Walmart right within Yahoo Mail, where you can also track promotions, coupons and more.
You can use the Groceries tab to shop for products available online for pickup at your local Walmart. You can add products to your cart directly from Yahoo Mail. Once you're ready to checkout, you can finalize your purchase on Walmart.com.
- Open Yahoo Mail on desktop or the Yahoo Mail app and click on the Groceries tab to get started.
- Click or tap View all categories and choose the category you want to shop for.
- Click or tap the cart icon next to an item to add it to your cart. Alternatively, click or tap on a product to see more information about the product.
- After adding all items to your cart, select Checkout on Walmart.
- Your total must be at least $35 in order to checkout.
- Sign in to your Walmart account or create an account.
- Update your location, if prompted.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish the checkout process.
Yes, your cart will be saved if you sign out and sign back in to Yahoo Mail.
Yes. Once you finalize checkout on Walmart.com, you have the option to have your order delivered.
While shopping, you may notice that your total has changed. This is because price and availability vary on an hourly basis. Click the Refresh button to see the most up-to-date prices for the products in your cart.
After you create a Walmart account using your Yahoo email address and complete a purchase, you'll receive an order confirmation. You won’t see your past orders in the Groceries tab.