Overview of Walmart Online Pickup in Yahoo Mail
Fill a Walmart shopping cart directly from your inbox to transform your shopping experience. Browse products, add them to your cart and buy groceries and non-perishable goods from Walmart right within Yahoo Mail, where you can also track promotions, coupons and more.
Add items to your cart
- Open Yahoo Mail on desktop or the Yahoo Mail app and click or tap on the Groceries view.
- Click or tap View all categories.
- Choose the category you want to shop for.
- Click or tap the cart icon next to an item to add it to your cart or select a product to see more information.
Looking for a specific item? Use the search bar at the top of the page while in the Groceries view.
Complete your purchase
- After adding all items to your cart, select Checkout on Walmart.
- Sign in to your Walmart account if you're not signed in, or create an account.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish the checkout process.
After you complete your purchase, you'll receive an order confirmation to the email address associated with the purchase.
Keep in mind
- Your total must be at least $35 to check out.
- Your cart will be saved if you sign out and sign back in to Yahoo Mail.
- After you start the checkout process on Walmart.com, you can choose to have your order delivered instead, when available.
- Price and availability of items vary on an hourly basis. Click or tap the Refresh button in your cart to see the most up-to-date prices.
- You won’t see your past orders in the Groceries view of Yahoo Mail, but you'll see order confirmations in your inbox if you used your Yahoo email address to create your Walmart account.