Set your default search engine to Yahoo Search
You can make Yahoo Search the default search engine in your Web browser with a few quick steps.
Save time! Install Yahoo Toolbar to get Yahoo Search available at the top of your browser.
Steps verified in version 11
- In the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer, Click the Settings icon (gear icon).
- Select Manage add-ons.
- Click Search Providers.
- Select Yahoo, from the list.
- Click Set as default.
- Click Close.
Don't see Yahoo? You can install Yahoo Search from the Internet Explorer Gallery.
Steps verified in version 28
- Go to the search bar in the top-right corner of Firefox.
- Click the downward arrow next to the search engine icon.
- Select Yahoo from the drop-down menu.
Don't see the Yahoo Search option? From the drop-down menu, select Manage Search Engines.
Steps verified in version 5.1.7
- Go to the search bar in the top-right corner of Safari.
- Click the downward arrow next to the search engine icon (a magnifying glass), and a drop-down menu appears.
- Select Yahoo from the list.
Steps verified in version 33
- Click the Settings icon .
- Select Settings.
- Under "Search," choose Yahoo from the drop-down menu.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.