Yahoo payment guidelines
Unauthorized use of your card should be reported to your bank - Liability for unauthorized use may be limited by your card issuer and/or the laws of your country.
As a Yahoo premium service subscriber, you are solely responsible for providing true, accurate, and current payment information and for keeping that information accurate and up to date. You are also solely responsible for any and all purchases made under your account, and for resolving any disputes regarding such purchases with your credit card company or bank. Yahoo will not be responsible for any purchases or errors made under your account.
Yahoo may use, monitor, or disclose your card info in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary:
- As required by law.
- To comply with legal process.
- If necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- To protect the rights or property of Yahoo or others.
- To respond to claims that content violates the rights of third parties.
- To provide Customer Care assistance, verify your account, identify or resolve problems, or respond to inquiries about the Service; provided, however, that nothing in this section shall impose a duty on Yahoo to make any such disclosures.