"Invalid Card" error
Some of the reasons you might see an "Invalid Card" error:
- The credit card has expired, reached its limit, or is not being authorized as a valid credit card.
- The credit card is not authorized for Internet transactions or has some other block in place.
- The credit card has not been activated yet.
- The address you provided in your order doesn't match the address the bank or credit card company has on file for you.
- Your bank does not participate in the address verification system.
- There is an error in the card information in the order.
Please review your card information. Double check the card type and expiration date. Make sure you haven't added hyphens (-) to the credit card number.
If you've checked your information and everything looks correct, contact your bank or credit card company. They may be able to help you address the problem.