Review events on Yahoo Finance charts
Reviewing notable events, such as Dividends or Splits, can help you evaluate the track record of an investment. Yahoo Finance events can be turned on or off and are displayed along the timeline.
View events on a desktop web browser
- Sign in to Yahoo Finance.
- Look up a quote.
- Click Full screen .
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click the Toggle icon next to "Events" to enable to disable.
- Mouse over the "D" or "S" symbol to view more info.
View events on the Yahoo Finance app
- From the search bar, look up a stock quote.
- Tap the symbol chart.
- At the bottom of the chart, tap the Settings icon .
- Tap the Toggle icon next to "Events" to enable to disable.
- Tap the "D" or "S" symbol to view more info.