Manage and redeem your Yahoo Play app points
In order to earn and use points you must be signed in to your Yahoo account. Note that you only earn points for participating in an activity one time. Also, once you select an answer in a quiz or poll, you can’t change it, even if there’s time left on the clock.
Current points total - Your points total is shown at the top of the home screen .
Tap your avatar icon to see:
- Your current points
- Your lifetime points total
- An itemized list of your recent points activity
There are a limited number of awards each week. If a reward is greyed out, it's no longer available.
- Tap the basket icon .
- Select a reward. If you haven't accrued enough points for a reward, it will be locked.
- Click Redeem.
- Click OK.
- Watch your email for the redemption code and instruction for using it.
If you’ve participated in an activity and your points balance isn’t correct:
- Remember that points expire each Sunday at 8:59 PM Eastern time
- If you’ve already participated in an activity, you don’t get points for interacting with it again
If your points balance isn’t correct, fill out our contact form to report the problem.
If you don't receive an email with your gift card or coupon redemption code within 24 hours or you have a problem using it, please contact:
Tango Card Customer Support
1.877.558.2646 Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time
Or email CS@tangocard.com