Install or uninstall Yahoo apps in Android
Make life easier by accessing your favorite Yahoo products from anywhere by adding the apps to your Android device. Stay current on what's available by touring our apps at the Yahoo for Mobile homepage. When installing or uninstalling apps, some steps may vary depending on which device you're using.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Search icon .
- In the search field, enter the app name (or Yahoo to browse our apps).
- Tap the app you want to install.
- Tap Install.
- The "App permissions" dialog box appears.
- Tap Accept to download the app.
- Go to your device's Home screen | select Settings.
- Under "Device," tap Apps.
- Find the app you want to uninstall, then tap the app icon.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to uninstall the app.