Install or uninstall Android apps
Experience the best of your favorite Yahoo products on your Android phone or tablet!
If you're new to Yahoo, take a tour of our apps at the Yahoo for Mobile homepage.
Install Android apps
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Search icon .
- In the search field, enter the app name (or Yahoo to browse our apps).
- Tap the app you want to install.
- Tap Install.
- The "App permissions" dialog box appears.
- Tap Accept to download the app.
Uninstall Android apps
- Go to your device's Home screen.
- Press the Menu button | select Settings.
- Under "Device," tap Application Manager.
- Find the app you want to uninstall, then tap the app icon.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to uninstall the app.
Don't see the app in the "Downloaded" section? Try looking under "All" instead. Just swipe left on the screen to see every app installed on your device.