Sync Apple Notes with Yahoo Mail
You can back up your Apple Notes with Yahoo Mail. All you need to do is sync your device with your Yahoo Mail account.
- Add Yahoo Mail to your device.
- During the setup process, leave "Notes" enabled.
- A "Notes" folder is created in your Yahoo Mail account.
- The notes are not editable from Yahoo Mail.
- This is a one-way sync from your iOS device to Yahoo.
- After you sync at least 1 note, a new folder called "Notes" is created in Yahoo Mail.
- From the Notes app, tap Accounts in the top-left to switch between synced accounts.
- If you add notes to the "Notes" folder in Yahoo Mail, you won't see them in your iOS device's Notes app.