Password still doesn't work on a mobile device
Password or authentication-related problems can be especially frustrating when you're on the go. Below, learn how to solve the issue from within your account's security settings.
Before doing the following steps, make sure you've tried our troubleshooting steps for mobile password issues.
Clear security settings conflicts
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account from a desktop computer.
- Mouse over the Menu icon | select Account Info. (For your account's security, you'll be asked to enter your password again.)
- Click Sign In.
- Click Recent Activity | select Apps and website connections.
- The "Manage App and Website Connections" page opens.
- Click Remove next to any entries listed for Yahoo for your mobile device.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on your mobile device.
Your problem should be fixed now.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.