Password still doesn't work on a mobile device
Password or authentication-related problems can be especially frustrating when you're on the go. Below, learn how to solve the issue from within your account's security settings.
Before you clear your security settings - Try these mobile password troubleshooting fixes.
Clear security settings conflicts
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account from a desktop computer.
- Mouse over the Menu icon | select Account Info.
- For your account's security, you'll be asked to enter your password again.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Recent Activity
- Go to Apps connected to your account.
- Click Remove next to any entries listed for Yahoo for your mobile device.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on your mobile device.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.