Access Yahoo Mail on mobile devices
It's never been easier to get your Yahoo Mail on the go! Yahoo Mail can be accessed in a variety of ways across several mobile devices. Here's info you need to get started.
Accessing your Yahoo Mail on the go
Using a mobile Web browser
- Mobile Web browsers are apps that allow you to access the web from your mobile device.
- Most mobile devices come with a pre-installed Web browser.
- Additional browsers (e.g., mobile versions of Opera, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) are available for download via your device's app marketplace.
- Using your preferred mobile web browser, visit http://m.yahoo.com/, then tap Mail to access Yahoo Mail.
Using a pre-installed email client
- Most smartphone and tablet devices come with pre-installed email clients, which can be used to access one or more email accounts.
- These clients are often called "Mail" and can access Yahoo Mail and several other email services -- like Gmail, Hotmail, or Microsoft Exchange.
- For set up assistance, select your device type below:
Using the official Yahoo Mail app
- Yahoo offers official, fully-featured Yahoo Mail apps for Android, iOS, and Windows RT devices.
- You can find the official Yahoo Mail app by searching for "Yahoo" in your device's app marketplace.
Good to know: If you're not using one of the supported methods above, we can't guarantee product functionality. Please attempt to use one of the above methods prior to contacting us for assistance.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.