Configure voice mail for Yahoo Messenger
Setting up voice mail for your Yahoo Messenger account let's your friends leave you a voice message when you're away!
- In Messenger, click Contacts | select Conversation History.
- One of two things happen:
- See a note inviting you to set up your voice mail? Click Set Up Voicemail.
- See a line at the bottom of the window telling you where your voice mail is being delivered. Make sure it's ok. If not, click Change.
- Select the email address that you’d like to have your voice mail delivered to.
- Close the Conversation History window.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.