Sign up for a new account on a mobile device
Registering for a new account on your mobile device is a good option, especially if you're on the go or don't have a desktop computer. See our simples steps, below.
- Go to the mobile registration page (edit.yahoo.com/registration).
- Enter the requested info on the form.
Tip: If the username you want turns red, the Yahoo ID isn't available and you'll need to try a different ID.
- In the "Mobile number" section, be sure to select your country code, and then enter a valid mobile number.
- Tap Create account.
- On the next screen tap Send SMS.
-A code will be sent to your mobile device.
- Enter the code in the "Code" box, and then tap Submit Code.
Success! You're now registered for a new Yahoo account. You can now use your Yahoo ID and password for all Yahoo services.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.