Clear conversation history in Yahoo Messenger for Android
Is your Yahoo Messenger conversation history reminding you of things you'd rather forget? Keep reading and we'll tell you how to deleted it.
- In the Messenger window, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Conversations.
- Tap Edit at the top, right corner of the screen.
- You can either clear all conversations, or selected conversations:
- To clear them all, tap Clear All.
- To clear selected ones, tap the check mark next to the ones you want to clear and tap Clear Selected.
- Yahoo Messenger conversations remain on your Android device until you clear them.
- Archives are stored locally on your Android device and on Yahoo's servers, so the conversations held on one device, are accessible from that device and from the Conversations folder in Yahoo Mail.
- A conversation history can only be printed or emailed from a PC.
- To disable archiving in the Yahoo Messenger for Android, this can only be done from a desktop computer by using Yahoo Mail to disable server side archiving.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.