Unblock a contact in Yahoo Messenger
Caution: You can unblock users only from the desktop version of Yahoo Messenger.
Blocking a contact prevents the person from messaging you and seeing when you're signed in to Yahoo Messenger. Follow these steps to unblock a contact:
- Click Messenger | select Preferences.
- Under "Category," select Ignore List.
- Select the person's name you wish to remove in the Ignore List box.
- Click Remove.
- Click Apply
- Click OK.
- Click Yahoo Messenger | select Preferences.
- Under "Category," select the Privacy tab.
- Click the Ignore List icon.
- Select the name of the contact you would like to remove from your Ignore List.
- Click the Minus sign (-) button and the contact will be unblocked.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.