Fix "Missing .dll" errors
"Missing .dll" error messages are often caused by corrupt or missing files in your Yahoo Messenger installation directory.
You can easily fix the errors by uninstalling Yahoo Messenger, deleting its file directory, then reinstalling the application.
- Uninstall Yahoo Messenger.
- Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
- Select the Windows Start menu | Computer.
- Click Local Disk (C:).
- Click Program Files or Program Files (x86).
- Click Yahoo!
- Right-click the Messenger | select Delete.
- Click Yes or Continue.
- Download and reinstall Yahoo Messenger.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.