Can't see friend in Yahoo Messenger
Want to make your contact visible in Messenger? Here's how:
- In the Messenger window, click Contacts | select Show/Hide.
- Make sure "Offline Contacts" is selected.
-If it's not selected you won't be able to see all of your friends.
Another possibility is that you may have accidentally ignored your friend's ID. Both you and your friend will need to follow these steps:
- In the Messenger window, click Messenger | select Preferences.
- Under Category, select Ignore List.
-Your list of ignored contacts will display at the right.
- Make sure your friend is not listed under Ignore only the people below.
-If your friend is on this list select their name | click Remove.
Add your contact again:
- In the Messenger window, click Contacts | select Add a Contact.
- Follow the steps to add your contact.
-Use your friend's Yahoo ID when you add them.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.