Restore missing contacts in Yahoo Messenger
If it's been less than 30 days since a contact went missing, it may be possible to restore them to Yahoo Messenger.
- Sign out of Yahoo Messenger.
- From a desktop or laptop computer, follow the steps in our "restore deleted or missing contacts" help article.
- Sign in to Yahoo Messenger.
- In your Messenger List, double-click Address Book.
- Double-click the contact you want to re-add.
- A Conversation (or "IM") window opens for that contact.
- Click the + (plus) icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to re-add your contact.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.