A message I sent wasn't received
If you sent an email that wasn't received and you never got an error message, then the email is either still waiting to be sent or something happened on the recipient's end.
Step 1: Make sure the email was sent
- Check your sent folder - If it's there, the email was successfully sent.
- Check for typos - Make sure the address in the "To" field of your sent email is right.
- Check your drafts folder - If it's not in the sent folder, it's probably waiting to be sent.
Step 2: Ask your recipient to check their account
- Spam folder - Your message may have been delivered to their spam folder.
- Blocked address list - Your email address may have accidentally been blocked.
- Filters - Filters can redirect email matching a certain keyword criteria to another folder.