Market data and research tools available in Yahoo Finance
Yahoo Finance is a rich resource of financial market data and tools to find compelling investments. Explore your options for finding and analyzing data.
- Markets and portfolios sidebar - Manage your portfolio lists from the My Portfolios & Markets sidebar on the Yahoo Finance home page.
- Finance specific search bar - Yahoo Finance search is targeted to give you finance-related results. Use it to research a company, fund, or index or to look up a quote.
- US Treasury Bond rates - View US Treasury Bond rates. Spot trends by looking at yield rates for the previous day, week, and month.
- Customized portfolios - Create and manage your own portfolio and watchlists. Track your holdings and keep an eye on investment you're interested in.
- Finance contributors - Blog posts from select finance bloggers. Read a variety of analysis, predictions, and opinions about business and financial markets.
- Currency converter - Use the Yahoo Finance currency converter to compare and convert currencies. See exchange rate charts and related news.
- Earnings calendar - View earnings announcements, find earnings announcement dates, listen to earnings conference calls, and more.
- Interactive charts - Compare multiple charts, analyze securities with technical indicators, and change the chart time period and scale.
- Stock screeners - Screeners are filters that help you find investments based on specific criteria. Use screeners we provide or create and save your own custom screeners.
- Rate calculator - Search for mortgage, savings, credit card, auto, auto insurance, and home equity rates from our partners in your area.
- Market lists - Market overviews including world indices, most active stocks, gainers and losers, commodities, and currencies.