Turn on, off or delete conversations in Yahoo Mail
By default Yahoo lists your emails together in a single thread so it’s easier to follow replies. This also makes it easier to find certain emails and reduces clutter in your Inbox.
- Click the Settings icon | click More settings .
- Click Viewing email.
- Toggle Group by conversations on or off .
Delete an email
- Click on the conversation where the email is located.
- Hover over the message with your mouse | at the bottom of the message the More Icon will appear .
- Click the More Icon | click Delete Message.
- Locate the thread you want to delete.
- Click in the box to the left of the message.
- Click Delete at the top of your Inbox.