Create, edit, and delete contact lists in Yahoo Mail
Set up a contact list to group people you often send the same emails to. Once you've created the list, email it by typing its name in the "To" field of a new email.
- Click the Contacts icon .
- Click All Contacts.
- Select the contacts you want to group together.
- Click Assign Contacts.
- Choose a list or create a new one by entering a name in the "New List" box.
- Click Done.
Want to rename your list? Double click the list then enter the new name.
- Click on a list.
- Select an email address.
- Click Remove from list.
- Click on a contact list.
- Click the Actions icon | select Delete list.
- Click Delete to confirm. This won't delete the actual contact.