Navigate, compose, and send email with keyboard shortcuts in Yahoo Mail
While navigating the two versions of Yahoo Mail, Full-featured and Basic, it can be difficult to switch between versions. If you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keyboard shortcuts for basic navigation
- Press the "m" key to go to your Inbox; the foucs will automatically be on the first message.
- Press Tab (or Shift + Tab on a Mac) to move to the next section.
- The left and right arrow keys move between toolbar buttons.
- The up and down arrow keys move between list box items.
Keyboard shortcuts to compose and send an email
- Press the "n" key to create a new message; the foucs will automatically be on the "To" field.
- Press Tab (or Shift + Tab on a Mac) to switch from "To," "CC," "Subject," and "Message body."
- Press Ctrl + Enter (CMD + Enter on a Mac) to send the message.