Get help with an AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Rogers, BT, or Sky account or password
If you have a Yahoo Mail account through one of the Internet service providers (ISPs) mentioned above and need assistance with your Internet connection, your account, changing your password, or unlinking your Yahoo Account, your ISP can help.
- Call them directly
- From a landline: 0800 111 4567
- From a mobile phone: 0330 123 4567*
- From abroad: +44 179 359 6931**
Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines. Mobile costs are set by your provider. Some mobile providers allow free use of 0800 numbers.
* All numbers starting with 0330 are charged at a national rate and are included with free mobile minutes.
** Call charges are based on the country you call from.
- Go to their help site - BT Help Support
- Change your password - BT
Want to separate your accounts? Contact your ISP with your Internet user ID and ask them to unmerge or unlink your Internet and Yahoo accounts.