Error: "553 5.7.1 [BLXX] Connections not accepted from IP addresses on Spamhaus" when sending email to Yahoo
If you've received one of the error messages below, don't retry sending your message using the same IP address.
- 553 5.7.1 [BL21] Connections will not be accepted from x.x.x.x, because the ip is in Spamhaus's list
- 553 5.7.1 [TSS07] Connections will not be accepted from x.x.x.x, because the ip is in Spamhaus's list
- 553 5.7.1 [IPTS07] Connections will not be accepted from x.x.x.x, because the ip is in Spamhaus's list
In our continuing efforts to protect our users from unsolicited email, Yahoo Mail doesn't accept SMTP connections from:
- Dynamic or residential IP addresses as determined by Spamhaus PBL
- IP addresses listed as spam sources on the Spamhaus SBL
- IP addresses listed as a possible open proxy or spam-sending Trojan Horse on Spamhaus XBL
We recommend you review our bulk email standards and best practices to make sure you're in line with industry standards.
If you think that your IP address has been listed in error and you're not the email administrator: We suggest you contact your administrator so they can contact Spamhaus. Once your IP is delisted by Spamhaus, Yahoo Mail will automatically unblock your IP within 48 hours.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.