Setting up Yahoo Mail on the Kindle Fire
Learn how to configure Yahoo Mail on a Kindle Fire device.
To configure Yahoo Mail on the Kindle Fire:
- Tap Apps from the Home screen.
- Tap the email app icon.
- Tap Start and select Yahoo Mail.
- Enter the full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Enter a name under Display Name to act as the name which appears on outgoing messages.
- Tap View your inbox to complete the process.
Messages from the Yahoo Mail account will now begin to download to the application and you may send and receive emails on the device.
If you require any additional assistance configuring the settings, please contact Amazon for further support.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.